Barchello takes privacy seriously. We are committed to keeping your personal information private. All personal data we collect is kept strictly secured, and is only used for the giving best service for you.
Who are ‘we’ ?
When we talk about “we” or “our” or “us”, we mean Barchello and all its wholly owned subsidiaries. We are based in America .
Your shopping security is important for us and we use 3D Secure technology to protect your Customer Information when you purchase from our online store.
What is ‘personal data’ ?
Personal data is any data that could directly or indirectly identify you. This includes information like your name, address, telephone number and your email address.
What data do we collect ?
When you visit barchello.us or shop with us online, we collect information about you and your use of our website. We treat this information as falling into two categories: Customer Information and Usage Data.
Customer Information is the information you explicitly provide to us when you make an online purchase or sign up to receive our newsletters, including your:
- Email address
- Shipping and/or billing address
- Payment information
Usage Data is general information about how you interact with our website, such as:
- which pages you visited on our website
- how you came to the website (for example, by clicking on a link in a newsletter or from an advertisement)
- which buttons or links you clicked
- whether you have been to the website before
How do we collect data ?
Information you provide to us directly: When you shop with us online, we will ask you to provide personal data (ex:your name and address) in order to fill your order.
Information we collect automatically: When you visit barchello.us or shop with us online, we collect some information about you automatically, including Usage Data.
How we use data ?
Where we collect your personal data, we’ll only process it:
- to fill orders placed by you or,
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and our interests are not overridden by your rights, or
- in accordance with a legal obligation
The main reason we use your personal data is to fill your orders and to carry on our relationship with you.
We also use personal data for other purposes, including:
- To communicate with you
- To support you
- To improve our website
- To protect you
- To analyze, aggregate and report
How we can share your personal data (and how we don’t) ?
There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- handle payments securely (PayPal Inc.)
- distribute direct marketing materials that you have consented to receive
- connect to social networks (for example, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram)
- target advertising (for example, Google, Facebook)
- protect you and us against fraud
There also may be times when we are legally required to disclose personal data, such as to regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to exercise our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this kind of disclosure.
Your personal data is never disclosed to third parties for remarketing or retargeting purposes. Barchello never sells its email lists or customer information.
How long we retain your personal data depends on what it is, what we need it for (for example, keeping track of your warranty rights) and whether we are legally required to keep it (for example, for tax). Once we no longer need to retain it, we will make sure your personal data is deleted or anonymized.
Your personal data belongs to you, and you have the right to:
- know what personal data we hold about you
- make sure that all personal data is correct and up-to-date
- ask us to correct any personal data
- object to our continued processing of your personal data
If you no longer wish to receive any online communications, just let us know by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the newsletter or other communication.
You can notify us if you no longer wish us to process your personal data, but we not that if you do so, this may mean that we can no longer provide our services to you.
You can contact us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request within one week.
If you have any complaints or concerns about how we manage your personal data, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
How to contact us
You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org